Monday, February 7, 2011

Yesterday I dug out a pair of Anna's sandals that Mimi bought for her when she still a crawler. Unfortunately, by the time she started walking, her foot shot up in size and she missed the chance to wear these sweet little things (size 4 1/2) and went straight to a size 6. I wanted to see how they fit Eliza and they were a little big. Since Eliza was practicing wearing her "new" shoes, I reached into Anna's closet and showed her a new pair of shoes that she would wear in the summer. Even though they're two sizes too big at the moment, she had to wear them all day. 




Who says you can't wear summer shoes in. . .  February?




1 comment:

  1. Cute pictures! I love Eliza's haircut. She has a mysterious smile like the Mona Lisa. I hope went well today for Anna. I went to Barnes and Nobles this morning for a bit. It's back down to colder weather today. Keep warm.

    ReplyDelete