Saturday, February 5, 2011

We've had so many snow days this season where we've been stuck inside for most or all the day, and one of the ways Anna gets through it is to play in her forts. This entails requests from Anna such as "I want to stand up in it" or "I need it very dark so I can nap" or the most interesting so far: "I need a pig house." 
So Steve and I find ourselves working to meet these requests and using various tools like the vice grip or the chip clip to get the blankets to stay put. By the way, the pig house is not featured in these photos. Which is unfortunate because we worked the hardest on that one and it came out awesome.



1 comment:

  1. A pig house? A pig house? I would give my right arm to have a pig house. Seriously, very innovative stuff. Reminds me of one little girl who liked to take all the cushions off the sofa to make a 'house' with Katie Armantrout.

    ReplyDelete