Monday, April 18, 2011

A day in the life of a mama and her girls. . . 

Visiting the chickens and new chicks at Joanna's

Artwork done by the children at Cloverdale Nursery, on display at a local cafe.  It was the last day of the exhibit and we had to take a look.

A single red shape, by Anna, age 3.10.

We ended up eating there, since Anna convinced me she was absolutely starving and needed a second lunch. Clearly she was hungry as every morsel of her grilled cheese, apple, and pear are gone. 

My toddler, blissed out on mama milk.

Then , a stop at the playground.  I love seeing the girls playing TOGETHER.

1 comment:

  1. These pictures are beautiful --the girls have grown and look well and happy. Anna's artwork is notable esp. for 3.10. She has such a good appetite, God bless her. She does so well when taken out to eat. I love seeing both girls playing together as well. I'll be there soon to take my own pictures. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete