Tuesday, March 1, 2011

My little one seems to have rounded a corner with her eating. She is eating more and enjoying the process, especially when I serve her one of her favorites.  She's 16-months-old (today), and has never had a favorite food, so I am thrilled to make her a grilled cheese sandwich every night for awhile if she'll eat it. She also loves bread with butter, blueberries, raspberries, peas, and clementines. She likes banana yogurt and cottage cheese at times.  She ate her weight in pasta the other night.  And I'm starting to see a little cheek chub on her and a more rounded belly. Oh, she's scrumptious!






Here's she's signing "more" as she nibbles on a chocolate-covered pretzel.


Does anyone else notice fuller cheeks and/or a little toddler pot belly?

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe she eats from the tower already. She is more rounded now. Happy 16th mo. b'day to her. I would attribute her increased eating (healthy foods) to her mother's steady devotion to her. You worked so hard to get Eliza to eat. You were patient with her and waited until she was ready to try new things. You loved grilled cheese sandwiches when you were Eliza's age. You had a little mouth and tiny fingers, just like Eliza. You took your time doing things until you were ready. Your first words were 'Pooh Bear' and then silence for a long while after that double word. She is precious and adorable. So happy for the change in her appetite. I hope you rested up this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Jessica, Wed., March 3rd, 2011. You were 8 lbs. 3 oz. I love 'My Sunshine Girls'. It was a great idea and your follow-through is excellent. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete