Saturday, February 9, 2013

A Year Later. . .

My last post was written nearly 1 year ago. My girls were 4 and 2 back then. The Little One had not yet begun preschool and my Big One had not started Kindergarten. Since then, I've watched my children grow and flourish in ways that take my breath away and make me beam with pride.

Now that I've deactivated from the Facebook world (big sigh of relief), I hope to use this blog more to capture special moments during each month. Mostly for my own memories, and for the girls, since I was so lame about creating their baby books.

So here's a little recap of the last year:

April 2012
Easter Sunday

May 2012
Mother's Day. We're so happy for the sun!

June 2012
She turns 5! And Mama made her quite the Mermaid Cake too.

July 2012
The Fab Foursome on a sultry summer day.

August 2012
First sleepover!
Love those baby bare feet. . .

September 2012
First day of kindergarten!
First day of preschool. This sad girl wouldn't let go of my leg.

October 2012
Kindergarten Halloween party. The Care Bear attended as well.

November 2012
My baby turns 3!
Thanksgiving Day. 

December 2012
The Fab Four again, post-breakfast at Elmer's. We had to fill those bellies before going to pick out our Christmas trees.

January 2013
Visiting the Dr. Seuss sculptures. . . one year later. . . one year older.

No comments:

Post a Comment