Saturday, January 8, 2011

I had chosen other photos and created a different posting for tonight. The photos were silly ones of the girls hiding in the kitchen cabinets while we made dinner. But even after I pressed "publish post," I kept thinking of the following photos, and how these were the ones that touched my heart. These are the ones I will share with you tonight. 
When I look at Eliza's expression, it confirms to me why I always wanted to have two children. They share something that no other relationship can ever duplicate. They are sisters.  How lucky they are to have each other in their life, their world, now and for the rest of their lives.



2 comments:

  1. so sweet, jess. Anna is amazing big sister material.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you chose these two to share. Next I would like to see the ones in the cabinets.

    ReplyDelete